Feel good beyond fashion
Although much of my life when I awake every morning involves the excitement and the inspiration of how I will present myself to the world, being fashionable is just a natural existence in my every day life. However, when I open my eyes and think of how great it is to be alive everyday, feeling good takes top priority over my ‘what to wear’ thinking.
Have you ever just looked great from head to toe on the outside but on the inside you just felt bad? I believe that there are lots of men and women walking the streets looking amazing but sometimes their look does not match their emotions. When I say feeling good I’m not talking about jumping up and down laughing with excitement because truly that is not everyones personality certainly not an introvert like me. I’m really just talking about having a good feeling about life inside and out. Feeling good and appreciating where you are and not feeling guilty about where you are NOT! Appreciating what you have and not focusing on what you don’t have. There are so many reasons to be appreciative every morning that should put us into the habit of feeling good all day. However, due to special encounters throughout our entire, day this may sometimes not be the easiest task. 😉
Mentally preparing yourself the first thing in the morning with reading, meditating, affirming, and/or writing should take priority in your daily life. These little habits put into practice will definitely prepare us to begin the day in a “feel good” vibration. Feeling good and making it a point to have fun everyday will attract more moments of feeling good and having fun. Feeling the oppposite will definitely create more moments of not so good experiences. Which types of moments would you prefer to have? My answer would definitely be to feel good and have fun. Going within and spending time with your inner being is the only way to truly feel good about the day(s) ahead.
Last month a great man of vision and spiritual enlightenment made his transition. Although he has written many books that provide tons of spiritual insight, motivation, and wisdom about life, here are some of his favorite quotes. Dr Wayne Dyer
1. “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”
2. “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.”
3. “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.”
4. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”
5. “Conflict cannot survive without your participation.”
6. “You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.”
7. “The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.”
8. “When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.”
9. “Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.”
10. “Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.”
I truly believe that reading and pondering on these quotes along with your other morning rituals will truly help you have a healthy mental start to your day. Once you are in your feel good state then and only then is it time to get fashionably focused. Once those two have been merged your look is complete, literally, from head to toe. If these few little steps are NOT part of your morning routine, try them for the next 30 days and see how it makes a difference in your life.
Share with us your morning routine and how it helps your mental process to ‘feel good’ all day.